Ecology and Agriculture Summit for Young scientist
The registration process is as follows:
- Submit your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While you will send your abstract, you will be required to pre-register for the meeting.
- Proposals will be reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee for a standard (10+5min) or short (5+3min) communication.
- All submitters will be notified of acceptance decisions by end of January.
- If accepted, you will be required to register, and book and pay accommodation fees before March 1st (details in Practical Informations)
About abstracts submissions
We invite proposals for oral presentation. Proposals should refer to "agriculture and ecology" as well as to at least one of the following topics:
- Behavioural Ecology
- Citizen Science
- Community Ecology
- Ecological Genetics
- Ecology and Society
- Ecosystem Function
- Ecosystem Services
- Global Change Ecology
- Lanscape ecology
- Microbial Ecology
- Population Ecology
- Soil Ecology
- Species Interactions
- Tropical Agricultural Ecology
- Peri-Urban ecology
Abstract should be submitted by e-mail by sending us the filled registration form:
- Indicate the first name and name of the authors, underline the name of the speaker.
- Indicate by an asterisk the corresponding author and his/her e-mail address and phone number.
- Title: Calibri font, size 11, bold
- Text: Calibri font, size 10, single spaced.
- Abstract submissions should be no longer than 250 words.
You may choose between astandard communication (10+5 min) or short communication (5+3min). We will make our best to satisfy your choice. No poster session is planed since we prefer giving more time to talks and plenary sessions.
Please, classify your proposal by selecting up to 5 topics of our 17 listed above.
When you submit your proposal, you will be automatically notified of receipt by an email sent to the address that you provided. If you do not receive such a notification, please contact us to confirm that your proposal was received. You will be able to return to your proposal to edit it until the submission deadline has passed (see Important dates).
Proposals that are incomplete or received by email after the deadline will not be considered.
Important dates for submission/registration are available here.
If you have any questions about abstract submission, please contact us