How to access to Tours
- Direct connection from Londres, Porto and Dublin to Tours' Airport - Val de Loire (10min drive from the city center)
- From Paris "Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport": direct connections by High Speed Train "TGV" to Tours. Travel time : 1:45'
- To take the TGV, go to the railway station in the airport - Terminal 2.
- There is free Shuttle buses, every 15 minutes.
- Schedule TGV from the airport - Every day: 8:19 am / 10:16 am / 2:09 pm / 2:49 pm / 4:21 pm / 6:09 pm / 6:48 pm
Click on the picture to enlarge
More details on the website of Paris CDG Airport
By High Speed Train (TGV)
- TGV Tours – Roissy CDG airport 1:45
- TGV Tours – Paris Montparnasse 1:00
- TGV Tours – Bordeaux 2:16
- TGV Tours – Nantes 1:40
- TGV Tours – Lyon 3:00
- TGV Tours – Lille 2:30
- TGV Tours – Strasbourg 4:30
- TGV Tours – Marseille 4:59
To buy your ticket: click here