FEMS Young Scientists grants are available for this meeting. Information about these grants can be obtained through the FEMS WEBSITE.
FEMS requires that a Young Scientists Meeting Grantee is:
- a member of a FEMS Society, confirmed by any officer of her/his society,
- less than 36 years of age at the closing date of the meeting,
- an active microbiologist,
- a presenting author of the abstract
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title YLC2017-grant-application-Name
- by post to: Jean-Marc Nicaud, INRA, INSTITUT MICALIS UMR1319, Bat 526, Domaine de Vilvert, F-78352 Jouy-en-Josas, France